There are several types of lighting that can be used in home interior, including:
· Ambient Lighting: This is the general lighting in a room that provides overall illumination. Examples include ceiling-mounted fixtures, wall sconces, and chandeliers.
· Task Lighting: This is lighting that is focused on a specific area or task, such as reading or cooking. Examples include table lamps, desk lamps, and under-cabinet lighting.
· Accent Lighting: This is lighting used to highlight a specific feature or object in a room, such as artwork or a plant. Examples include track lighting and picture lights.
· Natural Lighting: This is the lighting that comes from natural sources such as windows and skylights. It can help create a warm and welcoming atmosphere in a room.
· Decorative Lighting: This is lighting that is used for aesthetic purposes, such as decorative lamps or string lights.
· Dimmer switches: These are switches that allow you to adjust the brightness of a light, which can be useful for creating different moods and atmospheres in a room.